How can you become a Techcopes contributor?
To become a contributor at Techcopes, follow our terms & conditions for submitting guest posts, If you follow our terms & conditions, then we assure you that your article will be published as soon as possible.
- Write quality content that is solely focused on the readers.
- Write content (How to, Best, Top, Alternative, Comparison)
- The article must be targeted to any keyword.
- Before writing any article first search on our website.
Some things you must remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article quality: Articles must be a minimum of 1000 words and must cover the focused topic in detail.
- Credit: In Techcopes feel free to give credit to the appropriate owner.
- Copyright: If we find out that you have copied a post anywhere from the internet, Your post is immediately removed from this website.
- Editorial charges: Editorial charges apply to every article.
- After successfully published the article we never remove the article if the writer also request.
- After submitting the article if the author resubmits the same article to other websites then that article also removed from our site, We never return after deleting it.
Why need payment for article?
Please note there is a processing fee associated with guest processing that goes towards covering editorial and hosting fees.
Make sure you read complete guidelines carefully before submitting any article
Contact us about guest post queries send an email to support[at]techcopes[dot]com or go to the contact us page and type your queries.